TERMS OF SALE
When you book online or via phone with mobiGleam.com, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
mobiGleam offers four different wash options for three broad car types.
Prices and wash packages contents are subject to change at mobiGleam’s discretion; all such changes will be reflected on mobiGleam.com.
Payment Terms & Conditions
Bookings are charged upon completion of the service requested. mobiGleam is a cashless service and may only process payment through a Valid Credit Card.
Only payments by the following credit cards are accepted:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Network
Any Card Declined will lead mobiGleam to ask the customer to find a solution for the payment of the service provided. mobiGleam will start a collection process 48 hours after getting the customer’s Credit Card refused.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
mobiGleam will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes. Any damage claims as a result of cleaning will be limited to the cost of the service.
We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by Stripe.com.
We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
mobiGleam reserves the right to charge an hourly rate of $60 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials. Hazardous materials that cause injury to technician and/or incur medical cost will be covered by customer. These materials can be, but are not limited to; glass, needles, razor blades, or any other form of injury causing material.
Late Cancellation & Reschedule
You may reschedule or cancel any appointment up to 24 hours before the due date.
However, inside of 24 hours a 10% fee is charged to compensate our technician. This rule applies for any retail price.
If there is probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will at our cost redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service free of charge.
Any claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by phone, email(email@example.com), or submitting a review online. Pictures of the area must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the claim being made.
Due to traffic or exceptional circumstances, our technician might arrive late. You may Cancel/Reschedule an appointment only when mobiGleam’s technician is late more than 20 minutes.
Below that 20 minutes, cancellations & reschedules are still subject to the “Late Reschedule & Cancellation” section of the terms. mobiGleam shall do its best to let you know about any delay of delivery.
Coupon & Referral Policy
From time to time, mobiGleam may offer a referral program which enables you to earn credits redeemable for mobiGleam services by sharing a unique referral link provided to you by mobiGleam (“Referral Link”) with your friends.
Note that combining credits & coupons is not possible.
To qualify for credits, the referred customer must be a new customer of mobiGleam and use your Referral Link to sign up for the Services. You may not collect referrals by:
- self-referring by using multiple or false names, identities, accounts or email addresses;
- referring anyone who is an existing mobiGleam customer, including an existing customer with an account under an alternate email address;
- posting on message boards, public forums, coupon sites or other online venues;
- permitting another individual to use the referring customer’s account;
- referring fake people to mobiGleam, impersonating another person, or otherwise providing mobiGleam with false or misleading information;
- using the Referral Link in any manner that is disparaging or that otherwise portrays mobiGleam in a negative light; or
- referring customers in violation of any other restriction we impose on participants in our referral program in our discretion upon prior notice.
- If mobiGleam determines in its sole discretion that there has been a violation of these terms, mobiGleam reserves the right to cancel or rescind any accrued credits and/or determine that either or both the referred customer and referring customer are ineligible to participate in this or future offers. Referring customers may also be liable for civil and/or criminal penalties under applicable law. mobiGleam reserves the right to void, verify or adjust credits at any time prior to or following posting and redemption.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
- (information or software) on mobigleam, llc web site for personal,
- non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
- not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on mobigleam, llc web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by mobigleam, llc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on mobigleam, llc web site are provided "as is". mobigleam, llc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, mobigleam, llc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Internet site, even if mobigleam, llc or a mobigleam, llc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on mobigleam, llc web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. mobigleam, llc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. mobigleam, llc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. mobigleam, llc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
mobigleam, llc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by mobigleam, llc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to mobigleam, llc web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.